Projects without project page

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:56:41 UTC 2018

Hi all,

> I'm thinking to point the project page to the source repository (e.g.
>> > GitLab) when the project has sources, but doesn't have a project page.
>>
>> That is a really good idea.
>>

> Ok, I know which projects don't have their project page replaced. I can
> publish that list here tomorrow.

Of all the projects which don't have a front page (list at the end of this
mail), these don't have a git repository in GitLab:

arxana
asdf-install
asdf-packaging
boston-lisp
chemboy
cl-amqp
cl-buchberger
cl-cactus-kev
cl-captcha
cl-clickatell
cl-gdbm
cl-gtk2
clint
cl-lazy-list
cl-lexer
cl-match
cl-ode
clotnet
cl-peg
cl-player
cl-rundown
cltl3
cl-yacc-ebnf
common-math
decl
defmud
docutrack
fset
graphic-forms
innen
israel-lisp
jess-parse
lisp-interface-library
mit-cadr
mk-defsystem
movies
objective-cl
phorplay
same
sqlisp
tioga
trivial-features
trivial-shell
ucs-sort
umpa-lumpa
xml-psychiatrist

Of these, these 4 seem to have a subversion repository though:

common-math
fset
graphic-forms
mit-cadr

So I propose to remove from the site common-lisp.net, the following 42
projects (after contacting their respective project members):

arxana
asdf-install
asdf-packaging
boston-lisp
chemboy
cl-amqp
cl-buchberger
cl-cactus-kev
cl-captcha
cl-clickatell
cl-gdbm
cl-gtk2
clint
cl-lazy-list
cl-lexer
cl-match
cl-ode
clotnet
cl-peg
cl-player
cl-rundown
cltl3
cl-yacc-ebnf
decl
defmud
docutrack
innen
israel-lisp
jess-parse
lisp-interface-library
mk-defsystem
movies
objective-cl
phorplay
same
sqlisp
tioga
trivial-features
trivial-shell
ucs-sort
umpa-lumpa
xml-psychiatrist

The remaining 69 projects will have their project page redirected to the
GitLab group page (or in case there's only a Subversion repository, to
Trac).

> > As for the projects which never spawned code, I'm wondering: should we
>> > simply remove those off the system (after contacting the project
>> members,
>> > of course)? I mean, there's little Common Lisp value in them...
>>
>> Definitely. They make the projects hub list frustrating to browse.

Ok. I hope that the above proposal addresses that.

Regards,

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.