[asdf-devel] defsystem :version (:read-file-line ...) fails because :at key isn't recognized

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 04:43:01 UTC 2013

1-  My apologies for the omission of read-file-line in uiop/stream. Oops.
Thanks for catching this.

2- reading a line doesn't involve the reader, only read-line, and so a
"safe" version is entirely superfluous, and an api for that seems bogus to
me.

3- Does the test suite run on Windows at all? I've never tried.

—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics•
http://fare.tunes.org
 The highest goal of computer science is to automate
that which can be automated. — Derek L. VerLee