[asdf-devel] defsystem :version (:read-file-line ...) fails because :at key isn't recognized

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Aug 16 15:23:41 UTC 2013

Faré wrote:
> 3- Does the test suite run on Windows at all? I've never tried.

Dave Cooper had a whack at it, and it didn't work out of the box, but it
didn't seem like it would be impossible, if a cygwin installation could
appropriately be wired together with lisp.

I'm not sure how one would handle/test the oddities of the dual
Unix-style/Windows-style pathnames.  I'm mostly familiar with Allegro,
which makes Unix-style pathnames work on Windows.

cheers,