[asdf-devel] defsystem :version (:read-file-line ...) fails because :at key isn't recognized

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Fri Aug 16 15:31:35 UTC 2013

I haven't really tried it yet. I'm still on a road trip without much time
at computer or net connectivity, will be home this weekend, and plan to get
asdf testing set up starting next week. Once the basics are working I will
have a go with Windows configurations (at least with Allegro and CCL).

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:

> Faré wrote:
> > 3- Does the test suite run on Windows at all? I've never tried.
>

> Dave Cooper had a whack at it, and it didn't work out of the box, but it
> didn't seem like it would be impossible, if a cygwin installation could
> appropriately be wired together with lisp.
>
> I'm not sure how one would handle/test the oddities of the dual
> Unix-style/Windows-style pathnames.  I'm mostly familiar with Allegro,
> which makes Unix-style pathnames work on Windows.
>
> cheers,

My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699