[xcvb-devel] Git repositories with XCVB patches?

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:41:59 UTC 2009

> Attila was suggesting I should open "official" git mirrors of upstream
> libraries with XCVB support added when upstream doesn't want it yet.

just refining the above a bit: i've never suggested anyone to use git,
ever... :)

this might change in the future, but i doubt, because even though my
proficiency in this overtaking voodoo called git is rising, i don't
seem to notice the rise of my liking of it.

although, i'm all in for the shared repos, be git, darcs, or another DVCS!

--
 attila