[web4r-devel] Error conditions when loading web4r for the first time

Tomo Matsumoto tomoyuki28jp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:54:13 UTC 2009

Hi Harrison,

Thanks for trying web4r.

Unfortunately, web4r does not support LispWorks because some depending
packages like Elephant does not support LispWorks.
http://common-lisp.net/project/elephant/platforms.html

> 2. The file #P"C:/Program Files/LispWorks Personal/Lisp Libraries/closure-html-2008-11-30/src/parse/unparse.ofasl" does not exist.

It seems like you got this error because closure-html is not working
on your system.
http://common-lisp.net/project/closure/closure-html/

> QUESTION 2: Has web4r been made available to mudballs?

What do you mean by mudballs?

Tomo