[web4r-devel] Error conditions when loading web4r for the first time

Tomo Matsumoto tomoyuki28jp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:35:02 UTC 2009

Hi Harrison,

> What platforms does web4r work best on?

Linux + SBCL
See detail at http://web4r.org/en/install

I am planning to support more lisp implementations within a month. The
candidates are Clozure CL and Allegro because Elephant officially
supports only those implementations.
http://common-lisp.net/project/elephant/platforms.html

> I am not an expert programmer; I am teaching myself programming by
> writing a simple but interesting web app and I thought web4r was the
> framework to work with.

Thanks for choosing web4r. I am really glad to hear that :)

> From the Mudballs manual at http://mudballs.com/ : Mudballs is a "System
> Management Tool for Common Lisp.

Looks interesting.  I didn't know that. I will take a look at it and
consider that. Thanks for the info, Harrison.

Tomo