[toronto-lisp] March meeting minutes.

Vishvajit Singh vishvajitsingh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 01:11:26 UTC 2010

Thanks Doug! git fsck appears to do exactly what I wanted. All praise
to Torvalds and Git.

Abram's particular problem, I believe, was in copying multidimensional
arrays. He ended up writing his own function to copy his Tron game
board.

This seems to be a known "hole" in the Common Lisp spec.. e.g. a
library called cl-utilities provides a function called COPY-ARRAY:

http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-utilities/doc/copy-array.html

The library bills itself as "things that everybody writes since
they're not part of the official standard".

- vish