[toronto-lisp] March meeting minutes.

doug at hcsw.org doug at hcsw.org
Wed Mar 10 01:52:54 UTC 2010

BTW I'm really sorry I missed the last meeting, especially the Mark's
javascript scheme compiler.

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 08:11:26PM -0500 or thereabouts, Vishvajit Singh wrote:
> Thanks Doug! git fsck appears to do exactly what I wanted. All praise
> to Torvalds and Git.

Ya git is the best version control system I've ever used. It really opens
up new possibilities you don't think of when using other systems.

> Abram's particular problem, I believe, was in copying multidimensional
> arrays. He ended up writing his own function to copy his Tron game
> board.

Oops my bad.. Arrays are of course not sequences (vectors are). Also
copy-list isn't the recursive copying function, copy-tree is.

> This seems to be a known "hole" in the Common Lisp spec.. e.g. a
> library called cl-utilities provides a function called COPY-ARRAY:

Nice.. looks like it could be useful at times.