[toronto-lisp] March meeting minutes.

doug at hcsw.org doug at hcsw.org
Tue Mar 9 23:13:43 UTC 2010

On Sat, Mar 06, 2010 at 07:14:00PM -0500 or thereabouts, Vishvajit Singh wrote:
> I put up what I can remember of the March meeting on our website:
> http://www.lisptoronto.org/past-meetings/2010-03-meeting
> (I also put up Abram's notes from February.)

- Abram: Common Lisp doesn't have a function to copy an array?

Copy-seq works on arrays because arrays are sequences. Note that there is a
special copy-list function which does a deep copy of the list (as opposed to
the shallow copy done by copy-seq). There are lots of different notions of
copying, just like there are lots of different types of equality.