Another session problem

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Mar 20 11:01:49 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Nicolas Neuss <neuss at scipolis.de> wrote:
>         ProxyRequests     Off
>         ProxyPass /wissen http://localhost:8002
>         ProxyPassReverse /wissen http://localhost:8002

I'd replace /wissen with /wissen/ and :8002 with :8002/ in both cases.
 That's what I do in my apps.  (But then URLs ending in ".../wissen"
won't work anymore if that's a problem for you.  (Which you could in
turn fix with mod_rewrite, hehe...))

Otherwise, as Hans already said, set *REWRITE-FOR-SESSION-URLS* to NIL
if you don't need cookie-less sessions.

That would be two possible sources for errors.

(And, yes, Hunchentoot indeed adds the ACTION parameter.  This
behavior is controlled by url-rewrite:*url-rewrite-fill-tags* but you
won't see it anymore if you set the variable mentioned above to NIL.)