Another session problem

Nicolas Neuss neuss at scipolis.de
Thu Mar 20 10:51:25 UTC 2014

Somehow the slash is the problem, because it is interpreted (at least my
Firefox does it, as well as my Konqueror) as

>>   http://yyy.math.fau.de/admin-login?nr=4

instead of

>>   http://yyy.math.fau.de/wissen/admin-login?nr=4

while the link without the slash is interpreted as desired.

It is very unclear to me which software is to blame.  More precisely, I
see the following possibilities:

1. The Apache proxy module for not translating the absolute path
starting with slash correctly into a path containing '.../wissen/...'

2. My configuration of that module:

        ProxyRequests     Off
        ProxyPass /wissen http://localhost:8002
        ProxyPassReverse /wissen http://localhost:8002

3. Whatever code inserts the "action" parameter in the first place.  (I
   don't have this "action" in my template, which is processed by
   HTML-TEMPLATE, URL-REWRITE, HUNCHENTOOT, ...)

Thanks,

Nicolas

Nicolas Neuss    neuss at math.fau.de