[hunchentoot-devel] hunchentoot ecl support

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Thu May 8 04:33:14 UTC 2008

Geo,

as announced a few weeks ago, we will be moving Hunchentoot to use
bordeaux-threads and usocket in the near future.  I am sorry to hear
that you have invested in the old code base already.  If you could
send a patch against the branch I am working on
(svn://common-lisp.net/project/tbnl/svn/branches/hans), I will
consider incorportating them and make them part of the upcoming
release (a few weeks from now).

If you need to hack usocket, please use the branch
svn://common-lisp.net/project/usocket/svn/usocket/branches/hans to do
so and send me patches.

I have made some performance enhancements in flexi-streams that are
not yet in the main release, available at
svn://common-lisp.net/project/flexi-streams/svn/branches/hans

Sorry for the additional work.

-Hans