[hunchentoot-devel] hunchentoot ecl support

Geo Carncross geocar at gmail.com
Thu May 8 01:39:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've successfully gotten hunchentoot to run under ECL. I'm attaching a
port-ecl.lisp which implements the necessary machinery for
hunchentoot. In case you have trouble reading the attachment, I've
also uploaded it to:

http://geocar.googlepages.com/port-ecl.lisp

Note, this has required patches to ECL and TRIVIAL-GRAY-STREAMS. The
relevent patches are already checked into ECL's CVS. The FLEXI-STREAMS
patches, and other patches at:

http://nasobem.i-networx.de/hunchentoot-patches/

that were brought up in the thread at:

http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/tbnl-devel/2008-March/001789.html

are *not* required. The gray streams infrastructure (among other
things) has been reworked very recently in ECL which has made this
patch very straightforward.

So far, I've gotten a few test pages to show up, but would like to
know how I can get support included into hunchentoot.