[hunchentoot-devel] Newbie question - how to examine session object?

Yarek Kowalik yarek.kowalik at gmail.com
Mon May 5 19:20:47 UTC 2008

Ok, I get the part about the extra paranthesis and how repl works.  I
can do this now:

----
CL-USER> (second
                            (weblocks:active-sessions))
#<HUNCHENTOOT::SESSION {10025C0001}>
CL-USER> (hunchentoot:session-value :remote-ip-addr
#<HUNCHENTOOT::SESSION {10025C0001}> )
NIL
NIL
----

Cool!

But that still leaves the question about why I'm getting 'NIL' value
for an IP address (or for that matter, any session object slot -- I
tried session-id, session-string, user-agent, remote-addr,
session-start, session-date)?

Thanks,

Yarek