[hunchentoot-devel] Re: [flexi-streams-devel] Flexi-streams test suite failing on OpenMCL

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed May 23 09:49:16 UTC 2007

On Mon, 21 May 2007 21:32:45 +0100, "Tiarnan O'Corrain" <ocorrain at gmail.com> wrote:

> The flexi-streams test suite is failing on OpenMCL "Version 1.0
> (DarwinPPC32)" on
>
> Test "hebrew_utf8_lf.txt" (:UTF-8 :EOL-STYLE :LF) [INPUT]
>  --> (:UTF-8 :EOL-STYLE :LF) [OUTPUT].

FWIW, I just borrowed my wife's iBook (PPC, OS X 10.3) for a couple of
minutes and tried with OpenMCL Version 1.1 Prerelease 070512 (PPC-32).
The test suite ran without problems for me.  Could you check if it
works for you as well?

> I think this is also preventing Hunchentoot from working on recent
> OpenMCL versions

In the meantime, I've come to think this is another issue.  I also had
the problems others reported and the error message was something about
some stream being "private" to some process.  But I don't have enough
time to dig into this, so if nobody steps up to resolve the issues
with OpenMCL, I'll remove OpenMCL support from Hunchentoot for now.