[tbnl-devel] Hunchentoot beta no. 4

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Oct 9 07:19:23 UTC 2006

Hi Vamsee,

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:26:14 +0530, Vamsee Kanakala <vamlists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm have been learning cl in my spare time for the past few months,
> and I'm trying to build a small webapp in cl just to see how
> difficult/easy it would be from other web frameworks I use for
> regular work. I recently started playing with Hunchentoot, and I
> have to say it works great (I use it with relatively old sbcl 0.9.8
> - default on Ubuntu), and installation was easy, even for a relative
> newbie (after I followed the list).

Great!

> If installation is not too much of a hassle for you, I think a wiki
> for documentation would help immensely, I and others who are
> interested can put in some steps that other newcomers might miss (or
> comments, etc). If you're so inclined, would like to help you with
> this in anyway I can.

I think that's a good idea, but due to my workload I wouldn't want to
install and maintain a Wiki on one of my machines.  I think there are
already enough other Wikis that you could use for this task, though.
One of them would be the CL Gardeners Wiki, or maybe CLiki.  Also,
Google will show you a lot of interesting links if you search for
"free wiki".

  http://wiki.alu.org/Gardeners_Projects
  http://www.cliki.net/index
  http://www.google.com/search?q=free+wiki

If you set something up, let us know and I'll link to it from the
Hunchentoot website.

Cheers,
Edi.