[tbnl-devel] TBNL and SBCL

David J. Neu djneu at att.net
Mon Oct 9 17:47:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

I know that there has been a lot of discussion about how nicely TBNL
and SBCL play together, and as someone new to this list I wanted to
ask a few question about the current situation.

The architecture, I envision has Apache sitting "in-front",  passing
requests back to TBNL.

In view of
http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/tbnl-devel/2006-October/000710.html
and
http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/tbnl-devel/2006-October/000711.html
do I understand correctly, that the new road ahead is that TBNL is
sort of being "merged" with Hunchentoot to create an enhanced TBNL,
that is less dependent on "other" packages and that this new release
will reduce the issues related to TBNL/SBCL compatibility?

Many thanks!

Cheers,
David