[tbnl-devel] Hunchentoot beta no. 4

Vamsee Kanakala vamlists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 06:56:14 UTC 2006

Edi Weitz wrote:
> And, sorry, the documentation still hasn't been updated.

Hi Edi,

I'm have been learning cl in my spare time for the past few months, and
I'm trying to build a small webapp in cl just to see how difficult/easy
it would be from other web frameworks I use for regular work. I recently
started playing with Hunchentoot, and I have to say it works great (I
use it with relatively old sbcl 0.9.8 - default on Ubuntu), and
installation was easy, even for a relative newbie (after I followed the
list).

If installation is not too much of a hassle for you, I think a wiki for
documentation would help immensely, I and others who are interested can
put in some steps that other newcomers might miss (or comments, etc). If
you're so inclined, would like to help you with this in anyway I can.

Thanks,
Vamsee.