slime on github

João Távora joaotavora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:22:18 UTC 2014

Paul Bowyer <pbowyer at olynet.com> writes:
> Hello João,
>
> As a suggestion, the documentation should also be upgraded to reflect the change
> to github and any other new features that are added.

Yes. I reworked the setup instructions (and reworked the `slime-setup'
mechanism slightly), have a look at the new README in the github home
page and try it out.

Still, the trunk might always contain some instability, in those cases
do fallback to the last tag and report those bugs in the issue
tracker. We'll try to sort out a release strategy as soon as possible.

Thanks,
João