Quesstion about Alt-. navigation to function definitions

Dave Cooper gendl at genworks.com
Thu Oct 31 01:13:08 UTC 2013

The quicklisp/local-projects/ directory is just one convenient place to put
stuff, nothing dictates that you have to put it there.

You can also put your own .asd systems elsewhere and set up a call to:

 (pushnew ".../my-projects/" ql:*local-project-directories* :test
#'string-equal)
 (ql:register-local-projects)

Yes, you have to evaluate these two lines after making a new .asd file. But
if you put all your projects under ".../my-projects/" then nothing else has
to change so it can be part of a standard thingie you just call after
setting up a new experimental project.

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699