Controlling fasl location

Max Mikhanosha max at openchat.com
Mon Jun 17 16:20:54 UTC 2013

No this is on Common Lisp side, not the Elisp side, it needs to run
after SLIME is already loaded. I have it in a ~/.swank.lisp file, which
Slime loads on CommonLisp side when its initializing.

I suggest that you test drive the code to verify that it works for
you, you can execute it from REPL without making it permanent.