Controlling fasl location

Paul Bowyer pbowyer at olynet.com
Mon Jun 17 16:15:17 UTC 2013

Hello Max,

Thanks for the lisp code. Now I would like to know where you place this
code. Is it placed in .emacs or some other place? If it's placed in
.emacs, is there a particular location there? The reason I ask is that I
tried placing a defun in .emacs and I couldn't get it to work. Sorry for
my ignorance...

Sincerely,

Paul Bowyer