[slime-devel] REPL buffer is not created in Vista

Adam Dodek Michalik dodecki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:28:12 UTC 2009

Hey,
Due to set of coincidents, I need to do some Lisp development on
Windows Vista. I've got working SBCL 1.0.22, GNU Emacs 22.3 and slime
from cvs. The problem is, after setting everything up as described in
README, doing M-x slime won't cause slime repl buffer to pop up -
instead, after inferior-lisp buffer is created and sbcl is run, the
prompt suprisingly shows up in inferior-lisp buffer. Needless to say,
it doesn't work at all.
Here's how it looks like:
http://wstaw.org/images/free/2009/04/28/26b7795f19bd27997b1eed6879338f.jpeg
I will provide additional info if needed.

--
Adam Michalik
  vel Dodek Dodecki