[slime-devel] Re: SLIME under Ubuntu 7.04 feisty

Stever steve at tripperjones.com
Sat Jul 5 00:33:21 UTC 2008

Hey, it worked! Thanks man, let me buy you a beer!

I'll post this on my blog so some poor soul whose trying to get lisp
running on their ubuntu installation. I'll be sure to post this solution
on my blog as well as another lisp board where people had trouble with
this issue.

Thank you, I usually don't like bothering the developers of the project.

- Steve