[slime-devel] Questions about latest slime (where did feature X go?)

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Sep 3 09:51:53 UTC 2007

I took some time to go over the latest docs and then update my emacs
startup settings for slime, but I have a couple of unresolved questions.

- Is TAB bound to slime-indent-and-complete-symbol by default or not?  I
thought that it was, but removing this key binding definition reverted to
simple indentation behavior.

- It seems autodoc mode is not working correctly when the mark is over a
symbol that used to have its value displayed.  I found
slime-use-autodoc-mode but it does not have documentation and cannot be
set or called.

- What is the correct way to set a key binding: with define-key
global-map, define-key slime-mode-map, or is there a different way?

Thanks!

jcm at sdf.lonestar.org