[slime-devel] Re: contrib branch

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Mon Aug 20 22:48:54 UTC 2007

On 8/20/07, Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de> wrote:

> No, I'm saying just what I wrote: "The [emitted] warning should advise
> the user that fuzzy completion is going to become optional and has to be
> loaded explicitely." That warning should stay in there for a couple of
> months. and can then be removed.

I would tend to think a hard error with an error message that says
exactly how to load fuzzy stuff should be fine -- but that error should
probably stay in for several months. I'm laboring under the impression
that there are quite a few people out there who update Slime only a
couple of times a year.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus