[slime-devel] slime dies on printing some characters?

T Taneli Vahakangas vahakang at cs.helsinki.fi
Mon Nov 13 13:12:45 UTC 2006

(Returning to an old subject in the grand tradition of
 replying to one's own mails ...)

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, T Taneli Vahakangas wrote:

> a FAQ or some other trivia I just can't find ... anyway, doing this:
>
> (string #\UGARITIC_LETTER_ALPA)
>
> causes slime to die and complain on emacs bottom-line about:
> error in process filter: net-read error: (end-of-file)

As correctly analysed by Nikodemus to be a problem with emacs,
I finally got around to trying fixing this. Apparently emacs
CVS branch emacs-unicode-2 (as of yesterday) works correctly
and I am no longer affected by this problem.

That's all,

	Taneli