[slime-devel] sldb-sexp-highlight-mode

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 03:57:15 UTC 2006

>    it's just been added by me. (it's not xemacs dependent but paredit
> dependent
>    that i didn't notice due to my shared init.el file).
>
> Just to clarify, paredit has nothing to do with `paren-mode', the
> latter of which I know nothing about (an XEmacsism?).  I don't think
> any of the patches involved actually mistakenly do anything with
> paredit, but the commentary is slightly confused/confusing.

fair enough, it was only a wild and quick guess based on a sloppy test
against gnu emacs.

it's xemacs only and you can set it to 'sexp-surround to color the entire
sexp the caret is in. the patch mimics this in sldb in default mode when
marking a stackframe in the source.

sorry for the confusion,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)