[slime-devel] SLIME+Allegro on Windows

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Thu Feb 23 22:32:31 UTC 2006

When I used to work on Windows I always just launched ACL in a window
and used slime-connect from emacs or xemacs.  It's not as pretty as
launching via M-x slime but I always work that way so I can restart
emacs or my lisp separately (I have many long-running jobs).  That's the
quick & dirty answer to working on Windows.

Ian