[slime-devel] Isolating small behavior changes

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:25:53 UTC 2006

> Perhaps I've mistaken the bug.  Starting SLIME now opens a scratch window and
> buffer, and I don't think it did before.  It used to have a full-size window
> showing all REPL output.  But now it splits the window into a scratch window
> and the REPL.  That means the compiler output goes into the scratch window,
> which will not close with a Q keystroke.  If I close the scratch window
> after slime starts but before loading the system, the problem does not occur.

it sounds strange. on linux, XEmacs 21.4 (patch 19), sbcl cvs, some
fresh slime i get a full window of the repl buffer.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)