[slime-devel] Isolating small behavior changes

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Tue Dec 19 17:49:30 UTC 2006

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 06:25:53PM +0100, Attila Lendvai wrote:
: >Perhaps I've mistaken the bug.  Starting SLIME now opens a scratch window
: >and
: >buffer, and I don't think it did before.  It used to have a full-size
: >window
: >showing all REPL output.  But now it splits the window into a scratch
: >window
: >and the REPL.  That means the compiler output goes into the scratch window,
: >which will not close with a Q keystroke.  If I close the scratch window
: >after slime starts but before loading the system, the problem does not
: >occur.
:
: it sounds strange. on linux, XEmacs 21.4 (patch 19), sbcl cvs, some
: fresh slime i get a full window of the repl buffer.

I tried my linux system (ubuntu, emacs-gtk-snapshot, sbcl 1.0, cvs slime) and
had no problem.

My main system, however, is OSX-Intel, aquamacs, sbcl 1.0, cvs slime.  Does
that raise any red flags?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.