[slime-devel] Isolating small behavior changes

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:01:27 UTC 2006

> Specifically, after compiling a system, a window opens showing the compiler
> messages.  This window used to close with just a 'q' keystroke.  This no
> longer works the same way.  I'd like to restore the old behavior.
>
> Would someone point me in the right direction?

this is a bug. temp buffer windows should close unless the window
configuration changed since they were opened.

if i can reproduce it then i may be able to fix it. could you be
please more specific? how do you compile the system? when i (asdf:oos
'asdf:load-op :foo) then no window pops up for me.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)