[slime-devel] Isolating small behavior changes

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Tue Dec 19 16:49:42 UTC 2006

Suppose there was a tiny behavior change in SLIME that I did not see
documented in ChangeLog.  How would I go about tracking down the cause?

Specifically, after compiling a system, a window opens showing the compiler
messages.  This window used to close with just a 'q' keystroke.  This no
longer works the same way.  I'd like to restore the old behavior.

Would someone point me in the right direction?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.