[slime-devel] Jump to source code

hww hww at inbox.ru
Fri Mar 18 08:30:42 UTC 2005

Well

I receive private mesage and red here that my messages to
this forum seems too aggressive for unless one person.

I want to be correct with all people who red my messages.
I was not aggressive, and did not want to make bad to some
body.

I really thing that all Lisp-programmers are great and very smart.
It was not joke or insult joke. It is what I think about Lispers.

I want to see in a world a low cost, easy to use, Lisp IDE.
This is what I dream about.

I see that I came to wrong pace or to wrong time. Or I just sad
something bad.

I want claim that If you thought that I am unfriendly that You
just did not  understand me.

I please sorry everybody who feel bad about my messages.
I am very sad about.

Sorry again,
Thank you for great help,
Best regards