[slime-devel] Problem with CLSQL

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Thu Mar 3 04:21:52 UTC 2005

I've found a problem when I try to C-c C-k a file which uses CLSQL's
SQL reader syntax.  The file compiles and loads fine outside of SLIME
(with but a single warning) but when I C-c C-k, I get the message

A CLSQL lisp code error occurred: bad expression syntax
   [Condition of type CLSQL-SYS:SQL-USER-ERROR]

Restarts:
  0: [ABORT] Abort SLIME compilation.
[...]

I seem to have tracked it down to swank-backend::read-source-form in
swank-source-path-parser.lisp, but I'm not sure what to do.

I'm using CLSQL 3.1.6, with SBCL and SLIME from CVS (current as of
this message).  Does anyone else use CLSQL and have an idea why this
is failing?

--
Alan Shutko <ats at acm.org> - I am the rocks.
"So easy a child can do it" (child not included)