[slime-devel] feture suggjestion

Knut Olav Bøhmer bohmer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:25:05 UTC 2005

OK, then I'll try to implement it, when I get time. (which will not be
before the end of July, if not then, then next year. I hope someone
has more time for this than I :)

killing threads in a infinite loop is like killing any other thread.
slime-list-threads (C-c C-x t)
then arrow up and down to your (un)favorite thread of choice, then press "k".

--
Knut Olav Bøhmer
tlf: +47 47400777