[slime-devel] feture suggjestion

Knut Olav Bøhmer bohmer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:02:06 UTC 2005

When I'm in a buffer editing my lisp-code, and decide to test the
code, by pressing C-x C-e, slime forks of a new thread with the name
"worker". The problem starts when I have several threads running from
different buffers with the name "worker", and one of the threads ends
in an infinite loop or deadlock, and I want to kill one of the
threads. Then I don't know which thread is doing what.

So If the thread got the name "worker + buffer name" then I would have
slightly more control.

Good Idea?

--
Knut Olav Bøhmer