[slime-devel] multiple connections

Andras Simon andras at renyi.hu
Sun Oct 3 11:37:09 UTC 2004

Actually, the process-id problem is cmucl and sbcl specific, and comes up even
when I use just one connection (started with M-x slime). The first sign of
this is that the *inferior-lisp* buffer isn't buried on startup.

But the multiple connection problem seems to come up with lisps (acl, clisp)
where the process-id's are fine.

Andras