[slime-devel] Problems with Slime with CLISP on Linux

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 6 22:45:02 UTC 2004

Barry Fishman <barry_fishman at att.net> writes:

> If set *print-readably* nil, as in the attached patch, things seem to
> work, although I suspect there may be problems with an expression I
> haven't tried.

Is the change needed for both functions or only for arglist-to-string?

I wouldn't mind to change arglist-to-string, but
prin1-to-string-for-emacs is quite important.  I think the only
non-keyword symbols we ever print with prin1-to-string-for-emacs are T
and NIL and both are imported in the swank-io-package.