[slime-devel] SLIME User Survey

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Fri Jun 18 15:40:34 UTC 2004

Luke Gorrie <luke at bluetail.com> writes:

> Questions:
>
> Which Lisp versions do you use SLIME with?

CMUCL 18e, SBCL CVS

> Which Emacs versions?

GNU Emacs 20.7.2

> How well does SLIME work for you?

It rocks.  It Just works(tm).

> What bugs (reproducible or otherwise) or missing features annoy you?

Most bugs are fixed before I can see them, no kidding.  The few I
caught were fixed in a matter of hours, and didn't stop any important
work.

I second what others have said about RETURN being able to reissue old
expressions in the repl.  Also, you may have missed an interesting
question for this survey: which operating system?  In my case, Debian
Woody.

> Is there some packaging system (e.g. Debian) that you would like to
> see SLIME 1.0 bundled with? If so, do you know how to coordinate this?

Not particularly interested: I use SLIME CVS (head; FAIRLY-STABLE is
for old ladies).

> If you said anything negative above then please say something nice
> here to make us feel good:

Your karma looks great.  And your aura is lovely.

Paolo