[slime-devel] Re: My personal Slime Feature wishlist

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Tue Jul 27 21:24:10 UTC 2004

Thomas Schilling <tjs_ng at yahoo.de> writes:

>> I like the design, but on my high-resolution screen most of the
>> content is clumped together on the left side. Screenshot here:
>>   http://www.bluetail.com/~luke/misc/hp.png
>
> Is it better now?

What about using relative sizes for the tables? At least for the
non-obvious tables at the bottom this would be an improvement. Say, if
you gave the table a width of 90% and every field 50% of the table
width.

>> I dunno nufin' about web design so no suggested fix :-)
>
> Design is the one thing. Content and structure another. I think I have
> good judgement for both (all three) but I am mostly not so eager to
> spend too much effort in both ;-)

No comment. :P

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5

-> GIVE stylish confetti to HEAVILY ARMED CLOWN <-
-> Heavily Armed Clown: Wheeee!!                <-