[slime-devel] Re: My personal Slime Feature wishlist

Thomas Schilling tjs_ng at yahoo.de
Tue Jul 27 19:39:03 UTC 2004

Luke Gorrie wrote:

> Thomas Schilling <tjs_ng at yahoo.de> writes:
>
>> * Nicer Homepage
>>
>>    How about this?:
>> http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~s3815210/slime-hp-suggestion/
>
> I like the design, but on my high-resolution screen most of the
> content is clumped together on the left side. Screenshot here:
>   http://www.bluetail.com/~luke/misc/hp.png

Is it better now?

> I dunno nufin' about web design so no suggested fix :-)

Design is the one thing. Content and structure another. I think I have
good judgement for both (all three) but I am mostly not so eager to spend
too much effort in both ;-)
Okay, I want to say: I'd need some help with the content, though, I'll try
to reuse as much as possible. And comments are always welcome.

(And this all in case you /let/ me do it ;-)

> For the rest, my personal plans for the post-1.0 SLIME future is to
> spend some time actually /using/ it :-)

Permitted. :-)

Okay, then consider my OP as an announcement what features I'm going to
try to implement.

> (Well, and porting SLIME functionality to Distel.......)

What's Distel?

--
      ,,
     \../   /  <<< The LISP Effect