[slime-devel] Re: swank-loader

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Thu Jan 22 09:16:29 UTC 2004

On Giovedì, gen 22, 2004, at 09:30 Europe/Rome, Christophe Rhodes wrote:

> Did you try my suggestion, of customizing asdf:output-files?  Other
> people have managed to load source files.
>
> (defclass no-compile-source-file (cl-source-file) ())
> (defmethod perform ((o compile-op) (f no-compile-source-file))
>   t)
> (defmethod output-files ((o compile-op) (f no-compile-source-file))
>   (list (component-pathname f)))

my reasoning was this: the operation load-source-op should "just work"
in this case, redefining those methods is one possible work around to
the bug in load-source-op's component-depends-on, while the intern
trick is another (imho). an bug report will be sent as soon i can find
the time.

--
Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.