[Seattle] Fwd: Seattle CL People?

Clint Moore clint at ivy.io
Tue Feb 17 08:08:50 UTC 2015

I'm using sbcl, and waiting for llvm to build so I can build clasp.

For mobile, I've heard mixed opinions about mocl.  It got a lot of
attention when it was released, but I didn't, and still don't, have the
resources (money) to spend on an implementation that I can't try first.

If someone has it, I'd love to see it in action sometime.