[LispSea] charter

Ethan Herdrick info at reatlas.com
Mon Jun 12 20:30:23 UTC 2006

The charter sounds great.  Minimal is good.

I'd mostly like to see an opportunity to talk with people about Lisp
and specific problems or bugs in my Lisp code.

Especially I want to talk about configuration and library issues since
these are areas that wise people are hesitant to comment candidly on
in online forums and web pages.  The key phrase, "...but I wouldn't do
it that way." is much more often heard in person than in online
forums.

As someone mentioned, some kind of "open hacking night" would be really great.