[qitab-devel] Re: Quepasa?

DDavies ddavies at ddavies.net
Mon Jan 20 22:15:05 UTC 2014

On 11/06/2013 08:05 PM, Faré wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you need utilities from quux that are not in alexandria, I propose
>> we start a separate git repo called "quux" or "qitab" and we start
>> moving utilities there using asdf-package-system style.
>>
> I created it:
> https://github.com/qitab/qitab
>
> It's empty, but you can add one file at a time, following the same one
> file, one package, one system convention as quick-build: each file is
> to start with a defpackage and system dependencies are automatically
> inferred from package dependencies. See lisp-interface-library for an
> example of how to use it.
> https://github.com/fare/lisp-interface-library
>
>> There's a github group "qitab", and you should probably be added.
>> Do you have a github account?
>> https://github.com/qitab
>>
> I can add people who are interested.
>
> —♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org
> Once a person has killed other people on behalf of an ideology, he becomes
> rather devoted to it. — John McCarthy

Taking this up again as I have a working quepasa ready to push to qitab
on github .

I have a working git account, I think.  It seems to call me net-ddavies
.  I can clone the repo and add and commit to my local repo.  I can't
push though:

remote: Permission to qitab/qitab.git denied to net-ddavies.
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/qitab/qitab.git/': The
requested URL returned error: 403

Can you make it so I can push the files?

Thanks,
Derek