[qitab-devel] Re: Quepasa?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 22:25:50 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:15 PM, DDavies <ddavies at ddavies.net> wrote:
> Taking this up again as I have a working quepasa ready to push to qitab on
> github .

Wonderful.

> I have a working git account, I think.  It seems to call me net-ddavies .  I
> can clone the repo and add and commit to my local repo.  I can't push
> though:

OK, I added net-ddavies to a new group "team-qitab" with write access
to qitab.git.

> remote: Permission to qitab/qitab.git denied to net-ddavies.
> fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/qitab/qitab.git/': The requested
> URL returned error: 403

Please try again, and please use the ssh URL if the https URL doesn't work.

> Can you make it so I can push the files?

Done (I hope).

The Slogan of "Language Independence" is often but the pride that self-ignorant
monolinguists put in not calling "language" the collection of barkings and
grunts they invent to interact with their computers. — Faré