Hi

William Halliburton whalliburton at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:30:35 UTC 2020

Yay history train.

Been programming lisp languages since my enlightenment in the 90's and
spend 8 years in a startup that was based on Common Lisp and Clojure that
sadly disintegrated with the untimely death of my co-founder. Since then
I've stopped using Federal Reserve Notes, AKA the petro-dollar, on
principal, (< $100 month) and am attempting to build a life of pure
reciprocity in a small Montana town. Gardens, orchards, goats, oh my. I
spend most of my mornings, before sunrise, coding in a lisp based language
attempting to build community support software and continuing on the
life-long learning journey that is being a computer programmer.

Will