Call for Interest: Clojure (or Lisp?) Code Camp with BLM focus

Marco Antoniotti marco.antoniotti at unimib.it
Wed Dec 2 14:54:05 UTC 2020

I second what Scott said.  Julia is not "fringe" and I am thinking that -
too late probably - that is a Very Good Thing (tm)

Apart from that, Rust was described in "Nature".  You cannot get more
mainstream than that.

Ciao

Marco

PS Me, I am checking out PL/I

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor         tel. +39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043 http://bimib.disco.unimib.it